[hsas-shortcode group=”” speed=”10″ direction=”left” gap=”50″]

Mera Gharana

Where Dreams Find Their Address

At ‘Mera Gharana,’ we don’t just build houses; we craft spaces where aspirations take root and memories bloom. With a legacy of excellence, ‘Hanjra Associates’ proudly presents homes that resonate with the heartbeat of Pakistan, where innovation meets tradition, and comfort meets convenience. Explore our world of inspired living – your future home awaits


Our Services


Contact Us

Build Your Dream

Years Of Undefeated Success

Mera Gharana, a project of Hanjra Resources, draws from many years of successful experience in real estate. Our legacy is one of excellence and innovation, consistently delivering quality homes that redefine modern living.


Contact Us

2+

Successfully Project Finished.

15+

Years of experience with proud

300+

Villas

500

Plots

CEO Message

Welcome to Mera Gharana

At Mera Gharana, our mission is clear to make homeownership a reality for everyone. We’re not just builders; we’re dream weavers. We’re committed to excellence, transparency, and sustainability in everything we do.

Your trust and dreams are at the heart of our journey. With your support, we continue to create homes where lives flourish and memories thrive. Thank you for being part of our community. Together, we’ll build more than houses; we’ll build legacies.


Know More

Mera Gharana

VISION

Our creative vision for housing construction projects is to create innovative and sustainable living spaces that not only meet the basic needs of individuals, but also inspire and enhance their quality of life. We aim to bring together unique design concepts, cutting-edge technology, and eco-friendly materials to create homes that are visually stunning, functionally efficient, and harmoniously blend with the surrounding environment. Our vision is to challenge the traditional norms of housing construction by introducing artistic elements, integrating nature into the design, and prioritizing the overall well-being of the residents.


Contact Us


Mera Gharana

MISSION

Our mission for housing construction projects is to provide affordable, high-quality housing solutions that meet the diverse needs of individuals and communities. We strive to deliver projects that not only fulfill the basic requirement of shelter but also go above and beyond to create a safe, comfortable, and uplifting living environment. Our mission is to prioritize sustainability, energy efficiency, and durability in our construction methods and materials, ensuring that the homes we build stand the test of time and significantly


Contact Us

2.5 Years Payment Plan

  • Possession in 9 Months
  • Semi Furnished
  • 30 Monthly Installments
  • Insured Home


Book Now

3 Years Payment Plan

  • Possession in 12 Months
  • Semi Furnished
  • 36 Monthly Installments
  • Insured Home


Book Now

villa image-01 (2)

villa image-02

5 Marla Semi Furnished Villas

2.5 Years Payment Plan

Discover the stress-free journey to your dream home with our tailored installment plans, designed to make homeownership a reality for everyone

Get Possession

Only

50,000 will be paid at the time of transfer of villa.

Booking Amount 10% Confirmation 10% (After 1 month) 30 Monthly Installments Total Price Possession Amount 20% Baloon Payment (After Every 6 Months)
1,700,000 1,700,000 55, 000 17,000,000 3,400,000 1,700,000

5 Marla Semi Furnished Villas

3 Years Payment Plan

Discover the stress-free journey to your dream home with our tailored installment plans, designed to make homeownership a reality for everyone

Get Possession

Only

Booking Amount 10% Confirmation 10% (After 1 month) 36 Monthly Installments Total Price Possession Amount 20% Baloon Payment (After Every 6 Months)
1,700,000 1,700,000 55, 000 17,000,000 3, 400, 000 1, 370, 000
  • House for sale
  • Installment House
  • Plot for sale
  • Cheap Home
  • House Construction
  • Home Financing
  • Semi furnished House
  • Luxury House Construction
  • Building
  • Construction Companies
  • Top Construction Companies in Islamabad
  • Builders
  • Construction Companies Near Me
  • Mera Gharana

Sustainability

Customer-Centric Excellence Our Driving Passion

At ‘Mera Gharana,’ our unwavering passion is to provide unparalleled value and exceptional experiences to our cherished customers. Sustainability is not just about our homes; it’s about nurturing a community where your dreams thrive.”


Get In Touch

We Follow Best Practices

“We adhere to industry-leading best practices to ensure our commitment to excellence in everything we do. Quality, efficiency, and innovation are the cornerstones of our approach.”

  • Sustainablility
  • Project On Time
  • Modern Technology
  • Latest Designs

What Our Clients Say

Testimonials

Client , Mera Gharana

Ahmed Khan

“Mera Gharana exceeded our expectations with their beautiful homes and flexible installment plans. We found our dream home effortlessly!”

Client , Mera Gharna

Ayesha Malik

“The professionalism and support from Mera Gharana made our homebuying journey stress-free. Their dedication to quality is truly commendable.”

Client, Mera Gharna

Bilal Shah

“I can’t thank Mera Gharana enough for helping us find our perfect home. Their attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction made all the difference.”

Client , Mera Gharana

Mohammad Hassan

“From start to finish, Mera Gharana’s team made us feel like family. They truly care about their customers and their homes are a testament to their excellence.”

Contact Us

Get a 30 minutes free consultation from our experts !


Loading

Learn More From

Frequently Asked Questions

1: What is unique about “Mera Gharana” homes?

“Mera Gharana” homes are designed to combine modern convenience with cultural values. Our homes integrate innovative features while respecting traditions, making them stand out in terms of both aesthetics and functionality.

3. When can I expect possession of my new home with Mera Gharana

At Mera Gharana, we understand the importance of timely possession. We are committed to delivering your dream home within six months from the date of booking, ensuring you can start creating beautiful memories in your new space sooner. Our construction and project management teams work diligently to meet this commitment while maintaining our high standards of quality and craftsmanship. Rest assured, we’re dedicated to keeping our promise of delivering your home on time.

3. How can I get more information about available properties or schedule a visit?

You can easily get in touch with our team by visiting our ‘Contact Us’ page or calling our dedicated hotline. We’ll be delighted to provide you with detailed information about our properties and assist you in scheduling a visit to your desired location.psum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Scroll to Top